Friday, April 2, 2010

Claim Age Report

The “Claim Age Report” is generally used by the administrator to determine how old or how long a claim has been in the system and at a glance, where it is in regards to how much money has been collected, if it’s being disputed or if it’s in litigation.

There are options to set before you run the report. For example: I want to run a report that will show me all the claims in the system that are $20,000.00 or more with a claim age (how many days it’s been in your system) of 30 days or more. (There is also the option to select only one direct creditor or forwarder) When I generate my report, I will be able to see all the claims with my pre-selected settings and all the information on those claims. At this point I can decide if I need to send a letter, change the status and status comment or I can choose to go into the claim and change or add a reminder for the collector.

For a brief online demonstration of any of the 47 reports that are all located in one convenient place in the CasetrackerLaw system, call 800-270-1197 or visit us online at www.casetrackerlaw.com and register a request for a demo. A representative will contact you with-in 24 hours.

No comments: