Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Collectors Side of The Story

I am a debt collector. Those words have been feared since the beginning of 'financial' time. Collecting money from people, for what ever reason, is an interesting job. It's not one I chose, it's one I fell into by accident. I began working as a telemarketer, calling business's and talking to credit managers about their collections and how my company could help them get their money.


Collecting money from business people is not always easy. There are a lot of people out there that owe other people money and all of these people and their individual debt information must be kept and kept in order.


Casetrackerlaw is the way I keep my accounts in order. Casetrackerlaw is a 100% web based collection software that I use every day. There are features about this software that I use that if they weren't there, my job would be harder to do and a lot of the every day things would take much longer to accomplish. I am able to receive a claim, attach documents such as invoices, call, fax or email the debtor from the system and then update my client within a matter of seconds. There are no paper files in my office, every document that pertains to the particular claim is attached and can be viewed by anyone given access to Casetrackerlaw such as the collector, client, attorney or the forwarder.

I love my Casetrackerlaw. I don't know how this job was done efficiently before.

Signed Collector

No comments: