Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Ultimate Compliment

One of my jobs during the day is to answer the phone. Occasionally there will be a call from someone that's interested in Casetrackerlaw, our web based collection software. Usually an attorney.



Casetrackerlaw is the most cutting edge in collection software on the market today. Not only is our collection software 100% web based and totally user friendly, it's completely customizable. Casetrackerlaw was created specially for collection law firms and we understand that every firm is different. Every person wants there software to do ever thing but they don't want to pay for features that they may never need. (and if a feature is deleted, we can always put it back later)



But I'm getting off of my subject. The whole reason for me to be blogging right now. The Ultimate Compliment any business could get. I was at work one late Friday afternoon, right before going home. Everyone else had already gone for the day and the phone rang. As I answered, all I could think was that I really didn't want to answer and deal with one more person that week, I just wanted to finish up and go home for the weekend...



"Good afternoon, this is Becky" "Hi, is this Casetrackerlaw?" Needless to say it was someone looking for information on our web based collection software. The phone had become worth answering. He asked me a few questions regarding what Casetrackerlaw could do and we talked for a bit. He had seen our software in a colleagues office and again online. When he asked me the price, I quoted our standard price of $10,000 and $500 per month maintenance. There was a slight silence and then he asked the most surprising question, "I've really checked this software out, why are you asking for so little for such a great software?"



I couldn't believe he asked me that. I usually hear quite the opposite. What a compliment, this guy has over 30 years in the collection business and has used a lot of softwares in that time. Anyway, what could I say, I didn't really know what to say. So I offered to schedule an online tour. He declined at the time however, he did call back the following Monday and wanted to take that tour. I'll let you know how that tour goes.



The Ultimate Compliment for any business.

No comments: