Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Casetrackerlaw's Sales Tool

As I was saying yesterday, Casetrackerlaw has it's own automated sales tool. This sales tool is so cool and easy to use that it's almost fun to go to work.

I've used this tool for aproximately 5 years now and love it. When I first started working after years of staying at home with my kids, I had never used a computer. This was the first computer software I had ever used in my life and it was so easy to learn. Everything is automated and everything you need to make sales calls and collect information is right at your fingertips. You are able to email or fax sales information directly to your prospect right from the page you're on. No going to the fax machine or opeing your email. Calling a prospect back when you tell them you will is surprising to them and they don't expect it. I've had job offers after calling a prospect back when I said I would because they are impressed with the my persistance. This tool is easy and fun to use, give me a call and I'll schedule a demo for you. Visit www.casetrackerlaw.com and see what else we have to offer.

No comments: