Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Letter Wizard

As I said yesterday, Casetrackerlaw is creating letters.


It is amazingly simple to create and merge a letter in the Letter Wizard. I found that it works much better if you don't copy and paste from a document or upload it which also is an option you have. In some cases it may work. In my opinion, creating the letter yourself is much easier.


When you create your letter, you have a variety of options...you can save it to your attachments, add a reminder to the letter that will show up on your reminder list on the day you select, you can add a note to the reminder and you can generate this letter over and over as well as edit it.


There is a phrase (Click and Print) that has been used in our office for years that I didn't quite understand but now I do. In order to create and generate a letter, all you have to do is "Click & Print". What could be easier? Casetrackerlaw never allows debt to stop.

View the video below to see how I set up a letter.
See the video

No comments: