Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The "To Do List"

I am forever writing down the things that I need to accomplish during the day. I am also loosing the pieces of paper I'm writing these things down on which means that they probably either don't get done or don't get done when they should have. I needed a way to keep track of all the things that I needed to do during the day so that I'm not getting behind.

Solution: CasetrackerLaw has a built in To Do List at the top of the page where I can get to it easily. I have the ability to place it in any location on the dashboard and open it in another window so it's open all the time or minimize it so it's out of the way. Having a To Do List on my computer desk top is so convenient and as you get things done you can either make it pending or delete it.

This feature was inspired by the book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Steven Covy. This book has sold over 15 million copies worldwide since published in 1989.

CasetrackerLaw is full of little hidden features that are all included in the package you choose. Visit our website and call to schedule a virtual tour and see for yourself how such a little thing like a to do list can make your day run more smoothly.

No comments: